Sold for full price with no subsidy, at the highest sale price in Overlook history for this interior model house.
BCP once again sets the standard in Overlook, by combining our objective to obtain a superior result for our client with raising the value of Overlook houses with each transaction to benefit our future clients.
Enjoy this lovely home, fully furnished by BCP from the "House of BCP" collection. The photos and video featurette show how BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation results in a higher price in fewer days for our clients.
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 2 full/2 half bath, 2220 sq.ft., 3 level townhouse located in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia.
The photos and video featurette tell the story of this tastefully upgraded townhouse, which offers its new owner a truly move-in ready home.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway. This home provides great commuting options, with immediate access to 395/495/95, a bus to the Pentagon less than a 5-minute walk from the front door, and the Van Dorn Metro less than ten minutes away. Grocery stores, gas stations, local restaurants, the Alexandria Public Library, and more are located within 10-15 minutes of Overlook. Extensive dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach.
When entering the community, you drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool and playgrounds.
Verizon is currently installing Fios internet for the community.
• The upgrades and appointments to this home start at the professionally designed, low-maintenance landscaping at the front curb, then continue to each room. A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout this home, from the visual impact of the Benjamin Moore paint in neutral colors to the brushed nickel hardware on every door, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
• Once inside, the home opens to a bright-lit living room, then to an elegant dining room with crown molding and wainscoting.
• The home has been newly painted throughout in stylish neutrals that work with any design style.
• The kitchen has a cook's layout perfect for entertaining, with an island sink, ample prep room, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, granite counters, and a polished marble tile backsplash.
• The open kitchen has room for a sitting area or a table for informal dining. Another sitting area off the kitchen enjoys natural light from five large windows that overlook the deck and patio. The kitchen has direct access to the deck and patio for al fresco dining or entertaining.
• The wider plank hardwood floors on the main level are newly installed.
• The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. The walk-in closet has a custom storage system installed. The Master Bedroom has a tray ceiling and recessed wall-washing lights.
• The Master Bathroom has been upgraded with an espresso finish vanity, granite vanity top, tiled floor and shower, and a frameless brushed nickel shower door.
• The carpet on the bedroom level is newly installed.
• The laundry is located on the bedroom level.
• The lower level has new carpet. There is ample room to watch TV or enjoy the gas fireplace. A separate space accomodate a library or office. A newly updated half bathroom serves the lower level.
• The two-car, single door garage has a new garage door opener. The garage has a large storage space with a shelving system.
• A new HVAC system was installed in 2014.
• The deck, patio, front stairs, and driveway have been newly power washed so every aspect of this beautiful home looks its best.